Sunday, May 24, 2015

Top 10 Doctor Who Gifs (Day 4, Alien)

Hey guys! Long time no see! I'm not sure when Leprechaun will be posting, but here I am! Today I'm going to show you  guys my favorite Doctor Who gifs! (they take up a majority of my computer)

1. This relationship is just goals.











2. When someone doesn't know what doctor who is...











3. Look at gif #1. Plus Clara and 11 are the OTP.
4. *WARNING* This gif kills all feels in a 100 mile radius.
5. Remember fetus Rory?

6. As you can probably tell I ship Amy and Rory. 

7. OSWIN ASDFGHJKL.

8. I'm pretty sure this gif is my spirit animal.











9. Donna will always be the BEST MATE.













10. Words cannot describe this amazing gif.

Also I made these doctor who bookmarks for you guys! Thanks for reading!

~Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment