Wednesday, May 13, 2015

When All Doctor Who Breaks Loose at Your School (Day Three, Alien)

As you probably can guess from the title this is about Doctor Who at my school.

*sighs and begins to type*

At my school there are about 12-13 whovians. They are all very nice, but I don't talk fangirl with many of them, except Leprechaun. WE ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING WHOVIAN.

Anyways that's aside from my point. A while ago Leprechaun was emailing our English teacher a question, and she forgot to take her signature off which is:

Her name

PS: ALLONS-Y

Our teacher emailed back the answer to the question, and at the end he said geronimo. YES, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. GERONIMO.
This lead me and Leprechaun to have all kinds of theories. And yes we actually fangirled over this.

So Leprechaun emailed our teacher back saying:

Do you like Doctor Who?

HE DIDN'T EMAIL BACK. I THOUGH ARE YOU TO ASHAMED OF YOUR TRUE WHOVIAN? PEASANT.

A few weeks later we made a crucial discovery. I was in English class, PRACTICALLY FALLING ASLEEP BECAUSE I WAS WENT ON A DOCTOR WHO MARATHON. I was looking at the floor when I saw...TARDIS SOCKS. Or what looked like tardis socks. I WAS SO EXCITED. I told Leprechaun immediately. At first she was a little hesitant. We decide to pull together our inner whovian, and we asked our teacher.

AND HE'S A WHOVIAN!
YASS! WIN FOR THE WHOVIANS!

Anyways, he hasn't worn his tardis socks since...fake fan

But HE DID REALIZE MY DOCTOR WHO MAD LIBS, AND HE TOLD LEPRECHAUN AND I ABOUT DOCTOR WHO LEGOS.
(Of course we already knew about them.)

But anyways, I hope you found this article entertaining! Leprechaun will post sometime this week. Also sorry I didn't post earlier this week! If you like this blog please come back every day to see if we posted, share this with your other fellow whovians, and GERONIMO!

~Alien



Doctor Who gif of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment