Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Doctor Who Review? (Day 5, Alien)

Hey guys, it's Alien! I'm not sure when Leprechaun will be posting, she's been super busy recently. But I'm here! Most of you have already clicked off of this by now.

But for those who are still here, you guys win at life, just saying.
Anyways, today I am going to review some (New) Doctor Who Companions.

*DISCLAIMER* THIS IS MY OPINION. PLEASE RESPECT IT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT MAKE YOUR OWN DOCTOR WHO BLOG.

1. Rose Tyler
Sorry, not a big fan. To be honest Rose is too clingy! She was always so confused about what was going on. She made reckless decisions that could have killed the Doctor. She even caused the Doctor to regenerate.
When 10 came along...she became even more clingy and attached. She was holding his hand and wouldn't go anywhere without him! During the episodes with Sarah Jane she was totally acting protective of 10. CALM YOUR FACE GURL.
When Mickey came with them, SHE IGNORED HER BOYFRIEND. DO YOU HAVE NO RESPECT? She also ruined Martha's chances at being the number one 10th Doctor companion.
And I didn't cry during Doomsday. (Sorry TenRose fans.) She was so clingy during that episode. Like yea, she got locked in a parallel universe. BUT IT'S NOT AS BAD AS DONNA'S FATE. DONNA CAN NEVER REMEMBER THE DOCTOR EVER.

2. Martha Jones
She's great! I loved Martha, as a companion. Martha was smart, and was a great fit for the Doctor. She (unlike clingy Ms. Tyler) was independent and the Doctor and her could get more things done. I found the episodes where always action packed and exciting. I felt bad for her because the Doctor never really appreciated her and was always thinking of Rose.



3. Donna Noble
MY FAVORITE COMPANION OF THE 10TH DOCTOR. Donna saved the Doctor in so many situations. Her episodes are some of my favorite to re-watch. I felt like the Doctor helped Donna as well. Donna felt neglected and some times unappreciated. The Doctor showed Donna how important she was and made her feel better about herself. She saved many planets during the episode "Journey's End." She and the Doctor made the best team. I felt so bad for Donna. She never could remember any of her adventures with the Doctor.

4. Amy Pond

I CAN'T EVEN. AMY IS AMAZING. She was kind too everyone she met. She scarified a lot for the Doctor, and helped him loads. I loved Amy and she was a great companion for the Doctor. The way Amy died is so sad!!!









KAREN AND THE BABES ROCKS TOO. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS, FIGHT ME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzOpehavsv8


5. Rory Williams
CAN WE TALK ABOUT RORY? BECAUSE HE IS SO FAB AND AMAZING AND HILARIOUS AND CUTE AND AWESOME. Rory wins at life. Just saying. HE AND AMY ARE RELATIONSHIP GOALS  OK????
Anyways Rory and Amy are super cute. Rory is a super great husband and is always looking out for Amy. (AWWWW.) Plus his Dad is super funny. (Brian's Log 4) But Rory has some super funny lines too.

Here are a few I can list...
"DID HE JUST SAVE THE WORLD FROM ALIENS? AND BRING THEM BACK AGAIN?"

"WHAT COLOR ARE THEY [DALEKS]? THERE WEREN'T ANY GOOD QUESTIONS LEFT TO ASK."

"I WILL TEAR YOU APART COG BY COG WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU."

"I DON'T CARE THAT YOU GOT OLD. I CARE THAT WE DIDN'T GET OLD TOGETHER."

AND HE PUT HITLER IN A CUPBOARD. SO...

6. Clara Oswin Oswald
She is amazing! Clara and 11 are so cute together. She has sacrificed herself so many times for the Doctor. PLUS SHE IS INSANELY ADORABLE! UGHHHH I CAN'T EVEENNNN.

SHE HAS GREAT QUOTES!
"IT'S SMALLER ON THE OUTSIDE!"

"RUN YOU CLEVER BOY. AND REMEMBER."

AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT HER FASHION. IT TOPS EVERYONES.

Anyways I hope you liked this post! Stay tuned for more Doctor Who - ness in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment