Friday, September 18, 2015

Why We Don't Post Much (Day 9 - Alien/Leprechaun)

Lol so it happens that Alien was writing this but Leprechaun decided to take over.
INSERT MUAHAHAHAHA
actually no

Because we haven't stopped being Whovians.
We live the Whovian life.

TBH, while I'm a leprechaun I'm also a Muslim female, and my fam is from Bangladesh.
They're pretty strict on YouTube and Tumblr.
I know, I cry.
But WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS SHHHHH

BUT I WAS DOING TWO THINGS
SUMMER HW
AND CATCHING UP ON TWELVE AND CRYING ABOUT ELEVEN REGENERATING.

Cries harder.
I'm not over him.
#rewatchingstruggles

OK ALIEN IS BACK. But seriously time to talk.
We are super busy at the moment. We haven't forgotten about you! We're trying really hard to think of  new posts. It's really hard for us to fit blogging into our schedules. We go to the same school, and have lots of work. In addition we have to fit in time for extra out of school activities. (Yes, that includes fangirling.)

Going back to what Leprechaun said. We are still Whovians. Sometimes it's hard to put our fangirling into organized thoughts. AND PERSONALLY THIS JENNA COLEMAN FIASCO. IT'S AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER. I'm still in shock to be honest.

Anyways sorry about the posting issue. We will be sure for now.

~Alien and Leprechaun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment