Sunday, May 3, 2015

Welcome to our Blog!

Hello, fellow whovians! This is blog my friend and I have created for other whovians like you! Our names our A (I love to be called Leprechaun-A) and F (I go by Alien ~F)! (For private reasons, we have chosen to not share our names online.) But, anyways, welcome to our blog!

{Insert Doctor Who Intro}

We are two fellow whovians, who love to fangirl together. We do go to the same school, but there aren't many other people who enjoy Doctor Who as much as we do. *CRIES*

So we made this blog so we could talk to the other Whovians out there! You know who you are, lol. We will have rants, fan art, updates, puns, theories, and other Doctor Who related posts! (maybe EVEN funny fan fiction.)

We will try our hardest to post at least twice a week, maybe more. One day for A and one day for me, F! If you do like Doctor Who and blogs, please consider following us.

This is F signing off! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment