Sunday, May 3, 2015

Actually Properly Real Post! About Doctor Who Instrumental Music! (Day One, Alien)

Alien here!
Ok, now that we're done with all that welcome stuff, now we can post Doctor Who stuff!
And today's topic is Doctor Who Instrumental Music!
Ok, ok! So what is Doctor Who instrumental music.
It's something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAeu7_jRySA/
And yes I actually listen to it. Now some of you might be like...

You: WHAT THE HECK IS THIS GIRL DOING?! THIS MUSIC IS HORRIBLE!
Me: I DON'T KNOW WHY I LISTEN TO IT EITHER!
*SIDE NOTE* Yes I actually do know why I listen to it! I like instrumental music and really want to play it in band but people would laugh at me. AND IF YOU GO TO MY SCHOOL AND YOU'RE READING THIS, DON'T JUDGE ME!

Or you might be like this...
You: Hey! I listen to that too! I thought I was the only one!
Me: Phew! So what your favorite song?
You: Well personally I like-

And the conversation would continue.

This music is first off great. The band, the way the band plays it, the conductor, etc.
I think the music is captivating.
The other thing I use this music is for studying. You might be asking, "How do you study to Doctor Who music?"

Well I find more entertaining, and I can actually focus. For me, I CANNOT STAND any type of other noise. Not that I want to be quite, but if I hear people yelling or singing in the background there is no hope of me studying. I tried to listen to "regular" music once and I was reading sentences over and over again, and I wouldn't even know what I was reading!

I really like this music and hopefully you do too!

This is Alien, signing off! See you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment